- Evaluation of an individual’s symptoms, concerns, lifestyle, and listening needs
Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Air and bone conduction, speech discrimination, effects of background noise, tympanometry, and otoacoustic emissions.
Proper Referrals to other Health Professionals
Hearing Aid Evaluations and Fitting
- High quality hearing aid technology from multiple manufacturers, recommendations based on an individual’s hearing loss and listening needs, thorough counseling, 45-day trial period, free service visits for the life of a hearing aid warranty (1- to 3-years)
Hearing Aid Repair and Reprogramming
- Even if you bought a product elsewhere (with the exception of “locked” devices)
Custom Hearing Protection
- Since there is no cure for noise-induced hearing loss, prevention is the sensible alternative. We offer custom hearing protection for musicians, operators of heavy equipment or power tools, gun/shooting enthusiasts, and participants in motor sports.